Hi. My name is Tony Miano. Maybe I handed you the gospel tract that led you to this site. Maybe you picked up a tract I placed somewhere, hoping you would find it. Or maybe you picked up a tract that had been discarded by someone else. Regardless of how you received my tract, I'm glad you are here. On this site, you will find wonderful information to assist you in what I hope is your journey to faith in Jesus Christ. I am praying for you.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas Wakefield Court!


Did I meet you tonight on Wakefield Court? My family and I have visited Wakefield Court at Christmas time since the first year the entire street was decorated, in 1994.

Did I give you a giant $100 bill? If so, I hope you took time to read it. There is nothing of greater value you could receive this Christmas than the gospel of Jesus Christ and the gifts of repentance and faith in Him.

If you have questions about what you read, you can email me at thelawman104@gmail.com. You will also find a great deal of very helpful information in the right column of this blog.

If you are looking for a good church in the Santa Clarita Valley, please accept my warm invitation to join me and my family at Faith Community Church.

In the meantime, know that I will be praying for you tonight before I go to sleep.

And thank you for visiting this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment