Hi. My name is Tony Miano. Maybe I handed you the gospel tract that led you to this site. Maybe you picked up a tract I placed somewhere, hoping you would find it. Or maybe you picked up a tract that had been discarded by someone else. Regardless of how you received my tract, I'm glad you are here. On this site, you will find wonderful information to assist you in what I hope is your journey to faith in Jesus Christ. I am praying for you.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year Hollywood Boulevard!


If you're visiting this website for the first time, I hope it is because you received a giant $100 bill from me today on Hollywood Boulevard. If so, you are one of about 400 people who received the big gospel tract today.

I'm glad you're here.

If you will look at the right-side column of this blog, you will find a lot of resources -- everything from answers to common questions about faith in Jesus Christ to assistance in finding a good church in your area. Please avail yourself to these important resources.

If you have questions about what you read, please read this article.

Please know that I am praying for you, today -- praying the Lord Jesus Christ will draw you to Himself and give you the precious gifts of repentance and genuine faith and trust in Him.

A few of you who approached me were Christians. Thank you for your words of encouragement. It can get lonely out there. Your kind words made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment