Hi. My name is Tony Miano. Maybe I handed you the gospel tract that led you to this site. Maybe you picked up a tract I placed somewhere, hoping you would find it. Or maybe you picked up a tract that had been discarded by someone else. Regardless of how you received my tract, I'm glad you are here. On this site, you will find wonderful information to assist you in what I hope is your journey to faith in Jesus Christ. I am praying for you.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Tell Me Your Story

If you have come to genuine repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, as a result of reading the gospel on a gospel tract, please share your story in the comments section of this post.

1 comment:

  1. My husband witnessed to me with an Evangelist from our church in AZ and it was over the phone. I rejected the gospel due to my prideful spirit. I was professing Catholic, but my life contradicted what I was believing. I remember receiving a gospel tract while attending that church and putting it in my drawer. God got a hold of my heart that night. I pulled it out and started reading it. The front cover asked the questioned, "Are you 100% sure you will go to Heaven? I was not sure, but I wanted to be sure so I continued to read.

    After reading that gospel tract it led me to repentance and believing on Jesus Christ for my salvation. I wept because I felt unworthy for rejecting him in the first place and here I was broken and humbled before him asking for forgiveness. He changed my life and a seed was sown by someone giving me a gospel tract and that is why I know gospel tracts are effective. It has led me to give them out and not be afraid to share my faith! I thank God everyday for this free gift he has given me..

    Looking unto Jesus,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete